Author Notes: This is a twist on what I used to make when I'd go camping, they're good hot or at room temp and extremely simplistic. —Heather May
Makes as many as will fit in a glass baking pan.
- 6 Red Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- Parmesan Romano and Asiago cheese mix
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut potatoes in half and set aside.
- Put butter in pan and place in oven just long enough to melt. Be sure to watch it so your butter doesn't burn.
- Remove pan from oven once butter has melted and add enough cheese to cover bottom of pan, a few dashes of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste. A sprig of fresh rosemary is optional.
- Place potatoes halved side down and place in oven for 40-45 minutes.