If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So comforting, yet so clean! Stuff your peppers with this tasty mix of Chicken, Quinoa & Veggies. —Tiffany
- 5 Red Bell Peppers
- .5 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 pound Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- .25 teaspoons Black Pepper
- .25 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes
- .25 cups Shredded Carrots
- 3 Campari Tomatoes
- 2 handfuls Chopped Baby Spinach
- .33 cups LowFat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- Pre-Heat Oven at 400 degrees
- Heat 1/2 TB Coconut Oil in a Sauté Pan on a medium flame. Add 1 small Onion, Diced? and 2 TB Minced Garlic. ?Cook for 2-3 minutes?.
- Then add ?1 lb Diced Chicken Breast, ?Italian Seasoning, ?Black Pepper & Red Pepper Flakes (optional)?.
- Stir Occasionally and when Chicken is nearly cooked through, add 1/4 Cup Shredded Carrots?, 3 Chopped Campari (or 2 Plum) Tomatoes?. Sauté for about 4-5 more minutes?.
- Turn heat off and Stir in 2 Handfuls of Chopped Baby Spinach?, 1/3 Cup LowFat Cottage Cheese & 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa.
- Cut off the tops of peppers, remove seeds and place in a deep pan. ?Fill Peppers with Chicken Mix and cover with foil?. Bake for 20 minutes?. Remove Foil and turn oven up to broil for about 5 minutes (to crisp up the top of the filling)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe