If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Toasted or roasted marshmallows are all-time favourite, but apparently the trendiest way of enjoying marshmallows in Japan is to mix them with your favourite yogurt. I never expected the marriage of the two ingredients can be so delightful! Enjoy the bavarois-like fluffy and delicate texture. —sweetsholic
- 1 ounce vanilla-flavoured small marshmallows
- 7 raspberry or strawberry yogurt
- 6-8 pieces strawberries or berries of your choice
- Place Marshmallows and half of the yogurt in a plastic container and mix well until the yogurt coats the marshmallows. Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- Take the container out of the fridge. Add the remaining yogurt and halved strawberries, and beat the mixture lightly. Spoon the mixture into each cereal bowl or glass and top it off with strawberries and mint (if you have any).