If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These decadent cupcakes are a delicious tea time treat or as an indulgent after dinner dessert. —CLIP Creative and PR
Serves 12 people
- 113 grams of butter
- 113 grams of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 113 grams of self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees centigrade.
- Line a 12 hole cake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the softened butter and sugar until cream
- Add the eggs in one by one and a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Fold in the sifted flour and baking powder
- Turn the oven up to 180 degrees centigrade
- Divide the cake mixture evenly between the 12 cake cases
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cakes are cooked
- Once cooked place on to a wire rack until completely cool
- Place in an air tight container in a cool, dry place
- Roll out the fondant icing choosing the colour of your choice
- Using various icing tools create sugar paste flowers, bows and shoe shapes
- Sprinkle the iced cakes with edible glitter