If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are better if you make them just before bed. That way you won't peek. —Gloria DiBenedetto
Makes 24 cookies
- 2 Egg Whites (large eggs) at room temperature
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans chopped very fine
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until they form stiff peaks. Fold in salt and vanilla, then pecans.
- Butter your cookie sheet generously, or use some buttered baking parchment paper.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on the pan.
- Put in oven then turn the oven off. Leave them in the oven overnight with the door closed.