If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple roast chicken. —Alex MacCallum
- 3 pounds chicken
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 2 cups White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- splashes Salt
- splashes Pepper
- teaspoons Red peppers
- 2 lemons
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add chicken, wine and orange juice to a tin pan. Add oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to chicken to taste. Squeeze lemons over chicken.
- Cover chicken in tinfoil, put in oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover chicken, leave in oven for another 45 minutes.
- Take chicken out, let cool for 10 minutes.