If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: its only a mixed fresh fruit salad with chillie pepper paste —Jeff Jeff
Makes a bowl full
- 1 pound mixes of apples, pears,bananas, grapes, water-melon, cucumber.black berries, straw berries,
- 1 dash seasoning, sugar,chillie paste
- 1 cup greek curd
- skin and dice all the fruits set a side in a bowl. blend the seasoning brown sugar, chillies and curd.
chillie peppers paste, a dash of brown sugar,salt,sweet greek curd,
- 1 tablespoon chillie peppers paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup sweet greek curd
- blend all to gether
- pour over the diced fruits. check for seasoning serve chill on a hot day or relax under an umbrella and enjoy the freshness of the fruit spicy salad.