If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My son and I had the house to ourselves for the first time in a while. So I whipped up some steaks for me and salmon for him. —ZombieCupcake
- 2 5 oz Filet Mignon Cuts
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Red Pepper Flake
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Chia Spice Black Tea Bag
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Rub Olive oil on both sides of the filets then add vinegar (I honestly like to eye ball this part).
- In a small mix your dry ingredients together. Add your dry ingredients to the filets afterwards letting the rest out for one hour.
- Place on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes a side for medium rare (honestly like my meat on the rarer side). Goes lovely with http://food52.com/recipes/22857-southwestern-quinoa-salad-by-way-of-the-pantry and some good company.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe