Author Notes: Learn how to make this quick and easy yet super delicious spicy Shrimp fry. You can adjust the spice level to your taste to make it more spicy or keep it mild.
340 gms Raw Shrimp
Salt (Per Taste)
2 tbsp oil for cooking
1 tsp cumin pwd
1 tsp coriander pwd
1 small green chilli
1 cup chopped onions
1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp red chilli pwd
1/2 tsp turmeric
2-3 tbsp chopped coriander
2-3 tbsp chopped green onions
1. Coarsely ground cumin and coriander seeds to have masala pwd
2. Heat Oil in the pan. Add green chilli, onions and ginger/garlic paste
3. Mix well and add salt and turmeric
4. Let onions cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Add Masala pwd, red chilli pwd and shrimp. Stir all the ingredients together and let shrimp cook.
6. After about 3-4 mins, once shrimp is done, add cilantro and green onions and mix well.
7. Serve hot with fried rice.