If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce is a finishing sauce like barbecue sauce which is perfect for basting chicken, ribs, chops and burgers with. Give your grilled hot dogs a dip in this for extra zazz. Also good as a spicy ketchup-like dip for french fries and potato wedges. —Palatable Pastime
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pickapeppa sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-3 teaspoons habanero pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Whisk together in a saucepan and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until thick.
- Use as needed on chicken, ribs, pork, potatoes, etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
More Great Recipes: