If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from the Chipits Mini chips recipe I have attempted to make it slightly healthier while still being yummy and kid approved. They are great snacks for after school and freeze very well. I hope you like them! —TammieK
Makes: 48 mini muffins
cup vegetable oil
cups apple sauce
cup granulated sugar
eggs beaten slightly
cups all-purpose flour
cup whole wheat cake and pastry flour
teaspoons baking soda
packet mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. Combine buttermilk, vegetable oil, apple sauce, sugar and eggs. Mix well
- In a separate bowl mix flours and baking soda with a whisk until combined
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until combined and stir in chips.
- Scoop into greased mini muffin tins until almost full.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tester comes out clean.