If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Day old unsauced spaghetti crisped with minced breakfast sausage and butter with an egg coddled into the center —Tom scheerer
- 1 Handful cold cooked spaghetti , unsauced,Barilla whole wheat works nicely
- 1 Small breakfast link, minced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Sweet butter
- 1 Large chicken or duck egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute spaghetti , oil and minced sausage in a small non stick frying pan until heated through. Let sit over medium heat for a few minutes until spaghetti starts to crisp around edges.
- Make a shallow well in center . Add butter and immediately crack the egg into the well . Season with salt and pepper. Let fry a minute or two then cover tightly for one minute until egg is set but yolk still runny . Should be crispy around edges when you slide onto, breakfast plate.