Author Notes: Oven baked Cajun flavoured finger chips... Absolutely yummy and loved by kids as well. Inspired by all oven baked chips —Haldarskitchen
tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
teaspoon Cajun spices
teaspoon Cumin powder
teaspoon Sea salt
In This Recipe
- Per heat the oven to highest
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- Cut it into lengthwise half inch sticks
- In bowl, mix the potatoes with the other ingredients and toss well
- Lined a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the potato stick evenly.
- Put the tray in oven and reduce the temp to 200 C for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, increase the temp to 250 C for another 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve it with lunch or pack it in your kids lunch box. Happy Cooking!!!