If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and spicy cod recipe will clear your sinuses and give you a hint of sweetness. If you love chili sauce, this recipe will be a new favorite. The glaze would be great on any white fish. —Jorden Fowler
tablespoons Sriracha, or your favorite chili sauce
teaspoons Brown Sugar
Cod Fillets, or your choice of white fish
Salt & Pepper
- Combine the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- To prep the cod, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or spray baking sheet generously with pan spray.
- Rub olive oil on the cod to coat even and season both sides with salt and pepper. Put fillets under the broiler on low for 3-4 minutes to begin the cooking process.
- Remove from the oven and brush the glaze on the top of the fillets according to the amount of spice that you would like and return them to the oven for another 3-4 minutes.
- With the remaining glaze, if any, place in a small saucepan and reduce until slightly thickened and, if desired, drizzle over baked fillets.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe