If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add some of this to your soups or stews, use to season meats and vegetables. Sprinkle some on your eggs, fried, scrambled or deviled. A must for shredded or ground beef for tacos or burritos. —WileyP
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons New Mexico chile powder (mild, medium or hot)
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients. For an even consistency, pulse the mixture in a spice grinder or mini-food processor. Store in an airtight glass jar. Maintains freshness for about 6 months.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
More Great Recipes: Condiments