If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a KICK? This stewy seafood dish is sure to heat things up! —Tiffany
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers, pureed
- 1.5 tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- 1 dash Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Red Chili Flakes
- 3/4 pound Large Shrimp
- 3 pinches Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- In a Medium Saucepan, Heat 1/2 TB Coconut Oil
- Add: 1/2 Red Onion, Chopped 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Chopped 1 TB Minced Garlic
- Cook on Medium heat, stirring occasionally until onions become fairly soft & translucent
- Add: 2 Roasted Red Peppers (pureed in food processor, slightly chunky) 1 1/2 TB Tomato Sauce 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth 1 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram 1/2 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Fresh Black Pepper Chili Powder & Red Chili Flakes (add more or less based on your desired level of heat)
- Stir & Simmer on Low Heat for about 10 minutes
- Add 3/4 lb of Large (31-40 count) Peeled & De-veined Shrimp (about 20-22 shrimp)
- Cover & Simmer for about 6-8 minutes on low heat, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Fresh Parsley
- **ChefTiffy Tip** I usually leave the tails on my shrimp, but decided to remove them before cooking so this meal would be easier to eat and enjoy the flavor of the spicy sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe