If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 6 sprigs Lavender
- 2 tablespoons Agave nectar (plus more for topping)
- 6 tablespoons Nectarines
- In a medium pot over low heat, bring the coconut milk to a simmer. Remove from heat immediately, add lavender sprigs and cover for 10 to 15 mins.
- In the meantime, wash and cut nectarines into wedges Strain coconut milk with a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl. Press the lavender sprigs through the strainer to extract all the flavor. Add agave nectar and mix until well blended. Allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Add the nectarines, mix until well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, transfer to small bowls and top with small sprigs of lavender. Drizzle more agave if you like the extra sweetness. Enjoy!