If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
Dough and fruits
- 6 ounces flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3-4 handfuls Mirabelle plums
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- 3 tablespoons pistachio powder
- Combine the flour with ¼ cup of water, mix well and form a ball. Roll out the dough on a floured surface then put a buttered pie dish.
- For the pistachio cream, soften the butter just a little bit. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar, then add the two eggs. Stir in almond powder and pistachio powder. Spread out the pistachio cream on the dough.
- Wash the Mirabelle plums, cut in half and remove the pit. Cover the entire pie with the Mirabelle plums, bottom side up.
- Bake for 40 minutes on 350F Once it is out of the oven, sprinkle crumbled pistachio and almonds on top.