If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 pounds seedless black grapes on the vine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 thin center cut pork rib chops, about 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 475° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, gently toss grapes and rosemary with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast 13 to 15 minutes or until grapes begin to burst.
- Meanwhile, heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until very hot. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Add remaining oil to skillet and cook, turning once, until pork chops are just browned on both sides and just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Set pork aside to rest.
- Toss grapes with butter and lemon juice. Serve pork and grapes with salad.