If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: these brownies are healthy, raw and vegan. The recipe can be easily adapted too to suit your taste! —nourishthesoul
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 3/4 cups Prunes
- 1/4 cup Dates
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Raw Cacao powder or Cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- Proccess walnuts in a food processor until a flour forms
- Add in Almonds and coconut, pulse a couple of times, make sure the almonds are still in chunks.
- Add in prunes, dates, vanilla and cacao (or cocoa). Process until everything is nicely combined. Optional additions: cacao nibs, goji berries etc.
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper and transfer the mix into the pan. Spread evenly and press down with a spoon. Let chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Then enjoy!