If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since New Year's Eve is approaching we want to share with you a delicious dessert! Very easy to make...we love it! Yummy!!! —Candyland Queens
- 16 ounces carton of heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (17.5 ounces) of puff pastry sheets (we like Pepperidge Farm)
- A dozen of strawberries cut in thin slices
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- Take one sheet of the puff pastry. Cut each into 3rds vertically. They should look like squares. Let them thaw. Then put them in the oven for the amount of time it says on the package (15 to 17 minutes) - 375 F degrees.
- While they are cooking you can make the whipped cream, we call it “crème Chantilly”. You make by: First you should have a bowl and an electric mixer, Before you make the Chantilly you have to put the bowl and the wands of your electric mixer in the freezer so that they are cold when you make the Chantilly. They stay there for at least an hour. Once the bowl and wands are cold take them out. Pour the whipping cream in the bowl put the wands into your electric mixer again. Then start to whip the cream. While you are doing that add the 8 tablespoons of sugar to sweeten your Chantilly. Once you have stiff peaks on the Chantilly you can stop. Don’t over whip it because then you will get butter.
- Once the puff pastry squares are done cooking take them out of the oven and let them cool so they are easier to handle. So once they have cooled down you can assemble the strawberry puffs.
- First you put a square on the bottom and you put a dollop of Chantilly and some strawberry’s and another dollop of Chantilly and a another square on top. You can put sprinkle the puffs with powdered sugar on top to make it look pretty...and taste completely amazing!