If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: "jack" up your egg salad with Sriracha —Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too
- 10 Hard boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2.5 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 pieces Romaine Lettuce
- 2 pieces Sourdough Bread
- Combine all the wet and spice ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Add the diced eggs and mix until all the eggs are coated
- Assemble the sandwich by putting the lettuce on the bread first