If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple yet original way to cook chicken breast with pungent flavors, sweet honey and crispy sesame seeds. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. —Mylittlejarofspices
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and lightly pound them to even them out. Slice them into smaller pieces or strips. Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 minutes to 2 hours with the lemon juice, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on high heat. When the oil is hot, add in the chicken pieces along with the marinade. Seize for a few minutes on high heat stirring occasionally, then reduce heat to low, add the honey, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until they are tender and thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately with the juice from the marinade.