If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 - 6 TB best quality white truffle butter you can afford (the best brands list ingredients as only truffles, butter & salt)
- 3 - 5 TB cream
- salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, fit with a steamer.
- Carve the green leaves and the stem from the head of cauliflower, discard. Break the head into small to medium-small florets. Add the florets to the steamer, cover, steam the cauliflower till it is meltingly tender.
- Drain the water. Now add the tender florets to the pot (no flame). Mash the cauliflower well with a potato masher. Alternatively, you can bust out your potato ricer and say that you used it at least once this year. When the cauliflower is mashed, begin with 4 tablespoons of the truffle butter and 3 tablespoons of the cream and salt. Stir this about, check for seasoning. Depending on the size of your cauliflower head, stop here, or add the rest of the truffle butter and cream. Adjust salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes