If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mama said my potato salad was better than hers....but hers was my inspiration! —Susan Baskin
Serves family of 6-8
- 3-4 pounds Potatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups Mayonaisse
- 1-2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups dill pickle relish
- Peel, cut, and boil potatoes until tender in well salted water. I always put my eggs in the pot with the potatoes to boil at the same time.
- Remove eggs and put in cold water to cool. Drain potatoes.
- Chop eggs and pickle relish to potatoes. Add some of the mayo and all of the mustard. (Depending on the potatoes used it may take more or less mayonnaise.) Add salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash to taste.