If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great with any meat or just by itself. Adults and kids love it. —Cheryl C Jordan
- 1 pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries
- 1 pint Fresh Blue Berries
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- 1 1/2 cup Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- Cook Pasta according to box directions. Drain and cool.
- Cut Pineapple into chunks. Add Berries and Pineapple to Pasta in a large bowl.
- Pour Poppy Seed Dressing over Pasta and Berries Mix lightly. Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate until ready to serve.