If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for presentation with beautiful contrast of colors and great aroma, this recipe will easily have them coming back for seconds (I think I really am selling it). But I cannot take all the credit, this is adapted from smitten kitchen. —ZombieCupcake
Serves 6 to 8
- 3 1/2 pounds Potato Medley Purple, Red and Yellow Cut into Havles or Quarters
- 1/3 cup Red Onion Chopped
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dried Dill
- 3 Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Round tablespoons Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Celery seed
- Place potatoes into pot, add water till just covering them. Start boiling potatoes, meanwhile mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl. Once tender drain the potatoes, place into a large bowl allowing to cool for 5 minutes pour sauce on top and serve. Hint: Sauce actually works well as a dip for a vegetable tray as well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side