If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An homage to the French fromage —Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too
pieces French Bread
pieces Havarti Cheese
1/8 - 1/4
cups Shredded Smoked Gouda
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the bread and grill both sides until toasted and remove from the pan.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet (open-faced) and add the Havarti cheese to the bread. Put in a 350 degree oven and bake for 2 – 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Take out melted cheese sandwiches and add-on the turkey.
- Close the sandwich and top with the shredded smoked mozzarella cheese.
- Reset the oven to a low broil. Put the baking sheet back into your oven on the top rack and broil for maybe 2 minutes