If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 red onions
- 1-2 tablespoons creamy Hazelnut butter
- 3 Asian pears
- 1 handful hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 log of goat cheese
- In bowl, combine flour, salt and olive oil. Add a little of water until a soft dough forms. Roll of the dough and form a large circle. Set aside.
- Place the raisins in a little bit of hot water
- Peel and slice the onions thinly. Brown them in some olive oil. Spread the hazelnut butter on the dough. Place the onions and thyme in the middle of the dough, leaving a 2 to 3 inch border.
- Preheat oven on 350F.
- Peel and slice the pears. Cut slices of goat cheese, not too thin. Mound them in the middle of the dough as well, alternating apples and goat cheese. Toss the walnuts and raisins on top.
- Pleat the edges of the dough over the filling and bake for 40 minutes until edges are golden. Cover with some aluminum foil if needed. Take out of the oven and wait 10 minutes before serving.