If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 5 mins to prepare (for each) and less then 10 minutes to be ready to eat! If you have a pack of lavash no need to worry for the lahmacun dough. As a drink ayran is highly recommended!
I bake 2 at a time, since we are two. While eating our firsts, second ones are being in the oven.
Makes 4 lahmacun
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1/2 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Grounded black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 4 Lavash
- 2 cups Carrot (grated)
- 1 cup Chopped pickle
- 1/2 cup Shaved (red) onion
- Red chili pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon
- Combine all the lahmacun ingredients. You need a little more saucy mix than a regular meatball mix.
- Divide the mix into 4 parts and spread each one onto one lavash.
- Heat the oven into 375 degrees and bake them until the meat gets brown.
- Put stuffing to each one and squeeze a quarter lemon. Sprinkle red chili pepper to taste and roll the lahmacuns.