If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe can also be made with other fruits. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 300g apricots
- 2 cups Quark
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 ground almonds
- 150 milliliters white wine
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 handful sliced almonds
- Drain the quark as much as possible using a dry and clean kitchen cloth
- Cut the apricots into slices
- Mix together one cup breadcrumbs and one pinch of nutmeg
- Stir together egg yolks, 4 tbsp sugar, the almonds and the rest of the breadcrumbs. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Heat ½ tbsp sugar with the white wine and apricot jam. Add a little bit of water to the cornstarch before adding it to the white wine/jam mixture. Add the apricot slices, continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Shape about 20 round Quark dumplings. Boil some water, turn down the heat to medium and gently drop the dumplings into it. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Once they float on the surface, take out of the water and place on a cloth for the dumplings to loose their water.
- Put on a plate, top with Apricot sauce.and some sliced almonds