This recipe can also be made with other fruits. —MarieGlobetrotter
- Serves 6-8
1 1/2 cups
4 1/2 tablespoons
In This Recipe
- Drain the quark as much as possible using a dry and clean kitchen cloth
- Cut the apricots into slices
- Mix together one cup breadcrumbs and one pinch of nutmeg
- Stir together egg yolks, 4 tbsp sugar, the almonds and the rest of the breadcrumbs. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Heat ½ tbsp sugar with the white wine and apricot jam. Add a little bit of water to the cornstarch before adding it to the white wine/jam mixture. Add the apricot slices, continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Shape about 20 round Quark dumplings. Boil some water, turn down the heat to medium and gently drop the dumplings into it. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Once they float on the surface, take out of the water and place on a cloth for the dumplings to loose their water.
- Put on a plate, top with Apricot sauce.and some sliced almonds