If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you're looking for a recipe that is easy to make, nutritious and full of energy, give this a try. This is a very common, but unique recipe that will linger on your taste buds long after you are done with this meal. This recipe is very easy to prepare and makes a great addition to any meal. —linda rosario
- 1 piece Peeled tubers of potato (all types of potatoes work well with this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Milk (preferably coconut milk)
- 1 pinch Chopped parsley and mint leaves
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 3 teaspoons Soy-based margarine
- 1 piece large and ripe avocado
- 4 tablespoons Lime juice
- Boil the potatoes. Keep the heat low so the middle portion of the potatoes would also become soft. When the potatoes are very soft, strain the pan and mash them with a fork.
- If it is really soft, this should be easy. Add the margarine and mash until you have a smooth paste. Add coconut milk, herbs and spices to the mixture.
- Next, cut your avocado length-wise and remove the stone. You can choose to serve your mashed potato in the split avocado – just sprinkle a little lemon juice on it.
- You could also choose to scoop out the pulp, blend it with some lemon juice and serve it alongside your mashed potatoes.