If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fluffy creamy recipe has the wonderful scent and taste of Citrusy Orange. —Marisa R
Makes 1 1/2-2 cups
- 4 ounces room temp. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 orange, zested finely
- 2-4 tablespoons juice from the zested orange
- In a mixer bowl with a paddle attachment, whip cream cheese for 3-5 min until smooth and no lumps show. Add icing sugar on slower speed, add vanilla, orange peel and juice. *How much juice you add depends on the consistency you are looking for*
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting