If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, Rich, Creamy. A heavenly combination of chocolate, hazelnut and cream cheese. —Marisa R
Makes 4 cups approx.
- 8 ounces pkg room temp. cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup nutella (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- In a large mixer bowl with the paddle attachments whip the cream cheese for at least 4 min until no lumps show.
- Add the butter, blend
- Reduce speed and drop in nutella and cocoa, mix to combine thoroughly.
- Slowly beat in icing sugar until fluffy and no lumps show.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting