If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try my baked chicken cobb breakfast bake for your next brunch using your Le Creuset Pan!
I am sure everyone will just love it. I used montery jack cheese but you can certainly use blue cheese if you prefer. Either way … Enjoy!
NOTE: This is a great way to use left over chicken. If serving for brunch also prepare a salad to go with this dish. —Cindy Anschutz
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk or half and half
- 4 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Butter or Cooking spray for coating pan
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Coat a Le Creuset Pan or 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs. Then add in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, puffy, and beginning to brown. About 25 minutes.