If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: OK, it may sound kind of gross, but is is super smooth and creamy. The key is using high quality cocoa. —Ruta
Makes 1 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, Ghiardelli or Hershey's Special Dark
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, or vegan alternative
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Add avocado to food processor and process until completely smooth with no clumps.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Process until a smooth and creamy texture is achieved.
- Frosting should be thick enough that you can hold it on a knife upside down without it falling off and should be silky smooth. Transfer into container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting