If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this easy & simple Chocolate Cream Cheese icing - and it works as a filling for my Gluten Free Chocolate crepes too (I'm the founder of gfreefoodie.com, a resource for people living Gluten Free). This recipe has just enough cocoa to be chocolaty, but you can still taste the cream cheese too. —KC @ G-Free Foodie
Makes 1 batch
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cups butter, unsalted (1 stick)
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free vanilla
- 2 tablespoons dutch processed cocoa
- Bring butter & cream cheese to room temp. Cream butter with cream cheese and vanilla until smooth in a mixer on high speed. Slowly add cocoa, then confectioners sugar until all the sugar is mixed in. Enjoy!