If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: good —nourishthesoul
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup Dates, soaked overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup water that the dates have been soaking in
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until it reaches a smooth, caramel like consistency.
- You can omit the coconut oil if you like, but it'll give it a more creamy consistency. Adjust to taste, you can add in a pinch of sea salt for a salted caramel version.
- Spread on some apples or whatever your heart desires and enjoy!