If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this rich and dense fudge frosting features the perfectly paired food couple: peanut butter & chocolate. You can pour it over while still warm or let it cool and spread it over. Try it on chocolate or peanut butter cakes or cupcakes, or on peanut butter cookies. —chefw3
Makes approx 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup crisco
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plus one tablespoon half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
- Over low heat, stir and slowly heat only until sugar is dissolved and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- While warm, pour over your baked goods. Or allow to cool and spoon over. Let set on baked good.
- Eat up!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting