If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I invented these for a gluten-intolerant friend. They're very simple and delicious. —verysmallanna
Makes: 3 dozen
teaspoon dried lavender
teaspoons melted butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup unsweetened dessicated coconut
cup raw oats
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grind the sugar and lavender in a prep food processor or a mortar and pestle until the lavender is finely ground throughout the sugar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg. Add the lavender-sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop the dough by half-teaspoons onto a lined baking sheet (parchment is fine but I preferred the shinier bottoms that a Silpat yielded), about an inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden brown. Allow to cool fully before removing from sheet.