If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect frosting for Chocolate cookie dough cupcakes —Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too
Makes 1 batch
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Milk
- Cream butter in medium-sized bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer on medium-high speed until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla and two tablespoons of milk. Mix well.
- Add the flour and mix on low speed until mostly combined. Then bump up the speed to medium-high and mix well.
- At this point, if the frosting is too thick, add two more tablespoons of milk.
- Add one cup of powdered sugar and mix on low speed until mostly combined. Then mix on medium-high speed until fully incorporated. Mix for one more minute.
- If the frosting is too thin, add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until the desired consistency is reached. But if the frosting is too thick, add milk one table spoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
More Great Recipes: