If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found out last minute that we were having company for dinner. (It happens often at our house) and I planned on making meatloaf for dinner. I took out my bundt pans and this simple recipe looked like a gourmet meal.
NOTE: I mashed an avocado and place in the center of the bundt pan. —Cindy Anschutz
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, ground
- 2 pounds ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup Paleo ketchup plus extra for serving
- Cooking spray or Coconut oil
- Special Equipment – 1 large bundt pan or 2 mini bundt pans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a skillet over medium heat add olive oil or coconut oil. Saute onions, red pepper and carrot for about 5 minutes, then add in garlic for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat add in all the spices, 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and stir together, let cool for about 5 minutes
- In a large bowl add ground turkey and loosen with a fork. Add the 2 eggs, salt and pepper and combine with the fork. Add the mixture from the pan into the bowl and combine well
- In a small bowl that the remainder tablespoon of paste and 1/4 cup of Paleo Ketchup, mix well. It will be a little think.
- Coat the bundt pans with cooking spray or oil. Take the think ketchup mixture and line the bottom on the bundt pan. Divide meatloaf mixture between the bundt pan and press down firmly.
- Place filled pans on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes if using the 2 mini-bundt pans and 40-45 minutes if using a large bundt pan. The internal temperature should be 160 degrees F.
- Take out of the oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes, flip onto a serving dish. I like warming the ketchup and placing in a bowl with a spoon for individual serving