If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so rich and decadent without the guilt! Enjoy this delicious frosting with few ingredients. It's gluten free, vegan too. Pour over your favorite cake or cupcakes and enjoy! —Pam@skinnysweetsdaily.com
Serves frosting for 12 cupcakes or a 9 inch cake.
- 1/2 cup Good quality semisweet or bittersweet good quality chocoalte
- 2 tablespoons Good quality semisweet or bittersweet chocoalte
- 3 tablespoons Agave nectar or good quality honey
- 1 teaspoon Agave nectar or good quality honey
- 3 tablespoons Strong brewed coffee
- In a microwave safe dish, add the chocolate and coffee. Place in microwave for about 25 seconds. Take out and stir, place back in for another 15 seconds or so. Keep doing this every 10 to 15 seconds until melted.
- Take out of the microwave and whisk up until all the chocolate and coffee is combined. Add the avage, whisk gently again. Now add the vanill and whisk until shiny and smooth.
- Pour the smooth frosting over your cake and with an offset spatula, spread frosting ove rthe cake and let drip down sides if you want. Let set up for just a little while. Toss sprinkles for decoration, this is optional. Enjoy!