If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an incredibly healthy and delicious fluffy chocolatety frosting ever! Tastes like Nutella with a fifth of the sugar, half of the fat, and less than half the calories! Plus it is completely refined-sugar free and vegan! —The Fit Foodie
Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup Smooth, Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium banana, very ripe
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
- Melt the banana in the microwave for about 2 minutes until it is soft and caramelized.
- Combine banana with remaining ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth, adjusting quantities if necessary.