If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from comfy belly via peanut butter runner, this banana bread is nicely sweetened with agave and moist from the almond meal. Its gluten and dairy free too! You can easily make it with 2 bananas leaving the one off the top. —i.m.
Makes 10 slices, 1 small loaf
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 3 bananas (2 in the bread, 1 for topping)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (tasteless), melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a small loaf tin with baking paper
- Mix the almond meal, spices and baking powder together.
- Mash 2 of the bananas, then add in the eggs. Stir till well combined
- In another bowl mix the agave, coconut oil together. Add the banana mixture.
- Mix wet and dry together and add the cacao nibs. Pour into tin and top with the slices of the 3rd banana
- Bake in a small loaf pan