If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe from a visit at The Little Travelers , located in Geneva IL. I tried one of their products a Vidalia Onion Dressing. —Jackie Hayden
- 1 pound Rotini Pasta, prefer flavored -
- 12 ounces Vidalia Onion Dressing
- 1 packet Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 small purple onion
- 6 packets Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- Boil one pound of rotini, salt water once the boiling process begins. Cook until tender, drain in serving bowl and chill. During the cooking time, thaw out the frozen peas and carrots.
- Chop onion - only using this as added flavor.
- Re-drain pasta once chilled, add peas and carrots, add at least six ounces of dressing, then toss in onion. Let set for a bit, add remaining dressing if pasta soaks up and residual. Add shredded cheese before serving. .