Makes: 1 pie
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup melted butter
ounces cream cheese
pieces eggs, separated
tablespoon water, hot
In This Recipe
- Crust: Combine all ingredients together. Press into 9” spring form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Filling: Dissolve gelatin in hot water and whisk into cream cheese.
- Beat whites and sugar until stiff, but not dry. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Put ½ c. berries in bottom of pan
- Fill pan with batter.
- Top with remaining berries and chill at least 1 hour.
- Run a knife or spatula around edge to separate from edge of pan, unlock pan and remove outside rim.
- 8. Cut with a warm knife and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie