If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup melted butter
ounces cream cheese
pieces eggs, separated
tablespoon water, hot
- Crust: Combine all ingredients together. Press into 9” spring form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Filling: Dissolve gelatin in hot water and whisk into cream cheese.
- Beat whites and sugar until stiff, but not dry. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Put ½ c. berries in bottom of pan
- Fill pan with batter.
- Top with remaining berries and chill at least 1 hour.
- Run a knife or spatula around edge to separate from edge of pan, unlock pan and remove outside rim.
- 8. Cut with a warm knife and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie