If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very lazy "pie". —happymontycooks
- 3 pitted Medjool dates
- 3 teaspoons tahini or almond butter
- 3 pecans
- 3 ounces chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave and set aside.
- Spread a teaspoon of tahini/almond butter into each date.
- Stuff the date with a pecan.
- Dip the pecan stuffed date into the melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to firm up.
More Great Recipes: Desserts