If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick way to fancy up a good ol can of Campbell's Tomato Soup. Perfect for a night when you have so little energy you debate washing the pot until morning, but are craving something satisfying for the soul.
I would love to hear any other variation you can come up with! —Melissa Roels
Serves 2 bowls
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 handful torn basil leaves
- splashes of cream or milk
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients except balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan. Do not add any extra liquid to the condensed tomato soup, I've found with the milk and juice from canned tomatoes it provides enough. Simmer over low heat, stirring often until heated through. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Soups