If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: asdas —nourishthesoul
Makes: 30 small biscuits
cups Rolled oats
cup Almonds, chopped
cup Desiccated coconut
tablespoons Maple syrup
tablespoons Unsweetened Apple sauce
- Put oats, almonds and coconut into a food processor and grind for a minute or 2 until everything is well combined
- Add in the maple syrup, apple sauce and pulse for 20-30 seconds
- Add in the water and pulse again for a few times. By this stage you should have a dough like mixture. (see picture 3 above)
- Shape the dough in your hands into flat round circles, note that the mixture is rather crumbly, so you won't be able to roll the mixture into a ball.
- Bake on a baking tray lined with wax paper for 15-20 minutes at 150C.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!